At this time drive thru access at all of our branches is available, while lobbies remain temporarily closed. While we aren’t quite at a point to open our lobbies, rest assured we are working diligently to finalize a safe plan, within the recommendations of health organization such as CDC, to do so in the near future.
As valued member/owners of Kohler Credit Union, please know that we are dedicated to you and your livelihood during this challenging time. We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation given the swiftness of changes and continue to implement our business continuity plans to ensure the safety of both you, our member/owners, and our team that is dedicated in serving you, while also maintaining our financial services.
Rest assured that your deposits are safe at Kohler Credit Union. All deposits are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. Additionally, we are here to support all of our member/owners who may experience financial challenges due to COVID-19.
Please be aware of scammers looking to take advantage of the current situation. The Federal Trade Commission is already warning consumers to be on the alert. Neither Kohler Credit Union nor the government will ask you for personal information such as your Social Security number or account number. Please be diligent in refusing to divulge personal information to protect yourself from fraudulent activity.
In light of the recent Safer at Home edict declared by Governor Evers, we want to make you aware that Kohler Credit Union is deemed an “essential” business and will remain open, serving you in the following ways:
- Digital Banking – Monitor your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds and remotely deposit checks 24/7. You can enroll by clicking here or call us at 888.528.2595.
- Secure Messaging – Get account-specific questions answered through the secured messaging system within digital banking.
- Call Center– Our call center remains fully staffed to provide service for your account and lending needs. We welcome your call at 888.528.2595 during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Drive Thru – Drive thru service remains open at all branch locations during our normal business hours. Please click here for our branch locations and drive thru hours.
- Loan Applications – You can utilize our online loan applications at kohlercu.com or call us at 888.528.2595 for your lending needs.
- ATM Access – ATMs provide 24/7 service. We are partners with Alliance One, which provides additional ATM locations both locally and nationally. To learn of these fee-free additional ATM locations, please visit https://www.allianceone.coop
Thank you for your membership and loyalty. We look forward to continuing to serve your financial needs amid this situation.