Kohler Credit Union Democracy Scholarships
Let us help you pay for college! Apply for our $10,000 scholarship with our NEW digital application!
Kohler Credit Union believes in helping our youth achieve their dreams of higher education and we understand that for many students, there are financial barriers when it comes to going to college. To help alleviate some of the costs, we grant up to four $10,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors (received in annual installments of $2500 for up to four years).
- Student or parents must be Kohler Credit Union members prior to the beginning of the school year (defined as September 1, 2018 for the 2019 scholarship).
- A cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.25 (on a 4-point scale)
- Definite plans to attend a 4-year college or university full time in Wisconsin
- A high school record that indicates achievement and high standards in scholarship, character, leadership, citizenship and involvement in school and community activities
- Applications must be completed and returned to Kohler Credit Union by March 9, 2019.
Details for the 2020 scholarship will be coming soon.
Note: Children of Kohler Credit Union directors, officers, committee appointees, and employees are not eligible.