The ease of on-the-go banking.
Mobile banking is the ultimate on-demand service…and it now provides even more convenience with the introduction of instant balance and multi-account access!
For the best mobile banking experience, download the mobile banking app for either smartphones or tablets at the App Store or Google Play. (Please note that you first need to be enrolled in online banking.)
You can also utilize mobile banking from any mobile web browser with Internet access or use text banking from any mobile device with text messaging capabilities. (Message and data rates apply.)
Mobile Banking Features
There are so many ways to simplify your life, and manage your accounts, using mobile banking. Check out the videos to learn about all the features of mobile banking and how it can save you time!
NEW! Instant balance
You now have the ability to review account balances without logging in!
Decide which accounts to view instantly…you have the ability to view up to six accounts!
To enable this feature:
- Go into the “more” tab and select the “instant balance”’ icon.
- Select the accounts you wish to view with instant balance.
- Select “save”.
Once enabled, you can instantly view your balances by clicking on the “$” symbol found in the upper, right corner of the mobile banking log in screen.
NEW! Multi-Account Access
You can access more than one account by utilizing the “change user” function!
To use this feature, go into the “more” tab and select “change user.” You will then be logged out of your current session and asked to enter a new User ID.
To learn more about these new features, and all the convenience mobile banking can provide, watch the videos above.
Save a trip to the credit union by depositing your checks with your smartphone or tablet. With just a few taps and clicks funds will be deposited into your account. It’s fast, easy and secure!
- Up to $2500 per day may be deposited.
- Checks must be endorsed by all payees on the back and must include “For mobile deposit”.
- Enter the check amount that matches the written amount on the check.
- Take photo in a well-lit area; a solid, dark background works best
- Ensure all check corners are in the view finder and hold phone flat.
- Ensure the MICR line is readable (string of numbers on the bottom of the check).
- Once the check is approved, hold the original check for 14 days and then securely destroy.
- All mobile check deposits are subject to review and approval.
- Standard check holds may apply.
- Be sure to check the status of your deposit within the “deposit history” section of the app
- Funds deposited before 3:00 pm on a normal business day will generally be available after 6:30 pm the same day.
- Funds deposited after 3:00 pm on a normal business day, or on a weekend or holiday, will generally be available after 6:30 pm the following business day.
- Google Android models
- Android (Froyo) 2.2 or newer
- Cameras with 2.0+ Megapixel resolution and autofocus
- Either touch screen or keyboard phones
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 and 6 Plus models
- Apple iOS 6.0 or newer
Note: The iPhone 3G is no longer supported on the newest version of Apple’s OS. Any current users that have already downloaded the APP on their phone will continue to be able to use it (and use Mobile Capture once activated), but no new users will be able to enroll for mobile banking with an iPhone 3G.
- iPad 3, 4 and Mini (available if contracted for iPad App)
- Apple iOS 5.0.1 or newer
- Cameras with 2.0+ Megapixel resolution and autofocus
Note: The iPad 1 and the iPad 2 do not meet the minimum camera resolution requirements.
Mobile Bill Pay
Pay your bills from anywhere right from your smartphone. Just select a payee from your existing list, enter the amount and payment date, and confirm. That’s it! You can also view and modify pending payments. Mobile bill pay is available to all our online bill pay subscribers.
This service is not available with our text banking option.
Popmoney® personal payment service is the fast and easy way to send money to family, friends or anyone you know. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number. Sending birthday money or splitting the dinner bill has never been easier – right from your smartphone.
Our standard Popmoney fees apply. This service is not available with our text banking option.
Any smartphone with text capabilities can receive alerts about your account activity. Use alerts to know when your account balance reaches a certain level, or as soon as a paycheck is deposited. Mobile alerts can also help prevent fraud by monitoring your account activity. It delivers the information you need, when you need it, right to your smartphone.
Available for all smartphones that can send and receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
Using any mobile device with text capabilities you can send a text command to 59289, and receive the requested information within seconds. Message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. The most popular text commands include:
- Text BAL to view all text banking available account balances
- Text BAL + “account nickname” for the available balance for that account
- Text HIST for recent transactions for your default account
- Text HIST + “account nickname” to receive transaction history for another account
- Text STOP to discontinue text banking alerts
- Text HELP for assistance
- Text CMD for a list of all text banking commands
Mobile Banking Access
The chart below will help you identify the different ways to access mobile banking and the features for each access type.