Every time you use your Kohler Credit Union debit card to make a purchase, you will be entered into a monthly drawing based on the number of times you use your debit card that month.* You’re already spending the money… get rewarded for it!
Earn entries every month based on the number of debit card transactions:
- 15 – 24 transactions = 1 entry
- 25 – 34 transactions = 3 entries
- 35+ transactions = 7 entries
Debit card PIN, signature and mobile wallet are all valid forms of transactions that count towards your total number of monthly transactions.
December Reward Drawing: Trip to Disney World
- Prize includes roundtrip airfare to Orlando, FL from Milwaukee, WI and 3-night Disney affiliated resort/hotel accommodations for two people (valued up to $2000).
- 2 adult day tickets to a Disney affiliated park (valued up to $300).
- Winner will contact Fox World Travel to schedule trip between January 15 – June 30, 2020 and discuss further details. Winner will be responsible for any costs exceeding the value of the prize. Winner will be responsible for meals, entertainment, additional transportation costs and any/all other costs outside the airfare and nightly stay at chosen hotel/resort.
- Click here for official contest rules
*One random winner will be picked within the first week of the following month. If a winner does not respond by the 15th of the month another winner will be drawn. Entries do not roll over from month to month. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Two methods of entry during each monthly promotion period (between the first and last day of each month): receive entries based on the number of debit card transactions each month using your KCU EMV debit Mastercard or complete a 3 x 5 index card with your complete name, age, address, phone number and email address, the words “Reap the Rewards” at the top, and mail to Kohler Credit Union, Attn: Marketing, 850 Woodlake Road, Kohler WI, 53044. Multiple entries received from any one person, in any one month, will void all such additional entries. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be forfeited to the parent or guardian of the winner. The odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of entries. The prize is considered taxable income and winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes; therefore a valid Social Security number must be presented before claiming prize. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize. Employees of Kohler Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren.