Real Estate Investment for Beginners
June 15 • 5:30 pm, The Bull at Pinehurst Farms
Looking to dive into the world of real estate investing but don't know where to start? Join us for a panel discussion on financing investment properties, leveraging your home's equity and the 2023 market outlook.
Event is free and open to the public and complimentary appetizers will be served. Membership is not required to attend. Registration deadline is June 10. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today.
Meet the Panelists
Representatives from Kohler Credit Union:
- Lending Sales Manager & moderator – Josh MacDonald
- Mortgage Originators – Alexis Rodriguez, Katrina Reimer, TJ Thomas and Weston Nelson
- HELOC Lending Specialist – Taylor Wallace
- Dan Wolf – Home WRX Inspections, LLC
- Kenny Martinson – Country Financial
- Lesley Merritt – The Kramer Group Real Estate Consultant
Everyone that attends will be entered to WIN a Nest Thermostat, a Ring Doorbell, or one of two $50 Visa gift cards!*
*Prize and gift card winners will be picked at the end of the event and must be present to win. No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, register and attend the event on June 15. The odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of people who attend.