Join Our Team!
Kohler Credit Union is a $400 million not-for-profit financial cooperative institution, owned by our members with full-service branches in Kohler, Sheboygan, Howards Grove, Plymouth, Saukville, Grafton, and Mequon. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Sheboygan, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington or Waukesha County; as well as their immediate family members and associations or organizations.
Kohler Credit Union strives to be an employer of choice by placing major emphasis on personal and professional development and offering a generous benefit package which may include:
- Medical insurance / health savings account / prescription drug program
- Life insurance / voluntary dependent life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Pension plan / 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing / Bonus Plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary dental program / voluntary vision insurance plan
- Paid holidays / paid time off
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Educational reimbursement
- Opportunity to increase pay through our "pay for skills" program
- Employee recognition programs
- Preferred credit card rates
Note: All benefits are subject to change without notice. Employees must comply with government and other regulations affecting the credit union industry including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and The USA Patriot Act.