The way we do business.
The goal of our Business Services Department is to build and maintain a successful relationship with our business members while providing outstanding service, competitive rates, nominal fees and professional integrity.
Kohler Credit Union can help you put together a portfolio of financial products and services that will benefit your business or organization. We’ll help you manage cash flow, finance your business expansion, and make it possible for you to purchase inventory, equipment or buildings.
Kohler Credit Union membership is open to anyone who resides or is employed in Sheboygan, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington or Waukesha counties, as well as his or her immediate family members and associations or organizations.
- Commercial lenders who take a personal interest in your business
- Lower rates
- Digital Banking with eBusiness Deposit
- Consultation with experienced lenders
- Promotional opportunities through Kohler Credit Union's website and lobby video screens
- Options available for both new or expanding businesses
- Investment options through KCU Investment & Retirement Services