Join us for our series of investment and retirement seminars. Events are complimentary and open to the public. Reservations are needed.
January 18, 2022 at 6pm
During the virtual seminar, you will find out more about your Social Security benefits and discuss the role they play when setting a clear direction for your financial future. You’ll learn the answers to your Social Security questions, including:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
January 25, 2022 at 5:30pm
Planning for retirement is never easy; it’s more like running a marathon than a sprint. Today one key to “going the distance” is understanding the ins and outs of Medicare. Learn the basics of Medicare Parts A, B, C and D, receive tips on Medicare enrollment and understand the role you can play in helping consider health care costs as part of an overall retirement plan.
Income for Life
February 9, 2022 at 6pm
An important part of the retirement roadmap is ensuring you have a steady stream of income. This informational seminar can help set your financial direction and answer your questions.
Women & Investing
February 22, 2022 at 5:30pm
There’s no denying the facts: Women tend to earn less and live longer than men. If you’re a woman who would like to retire one day, you may need to save more and invest more than men.
The virtual seminar will focus on taking control of your future through investing. You’ll also learn about:
- Key investment principles every woman should know
- Important opportunities like asset allocation
- Understanding investor behavior
- Differences between financial products like mutual funds and annuities
March 8, 2022 at 6pm
Often times when people change jobs or prepare for retirement, they need to make decisions on their retirement plans and pensions. In this virtual seminar, you’ll learn some of the rules we need to follow and the options available.
In this session you will learn the answers to questions, including:
- Pros and Cons to leaving your money in the company plan
- Possible taxes or penalties we may face when moving money
- Options for moving it your new company plan
- Rolling it over to a personal IRA
The 3 Transitions to Retirement
March 22, 2022 at 6pm
Are you ready to retire? You might be prepared for the financial transition, but you will experience lifestyle and emotional transitions as well. We can help you understand these upcoming changes and provide the information you need to better prepare for this exciting season of your life. Working together, we’ll gain clarity and confidence about your path to retirement.
During this session, you will learn:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
*KCU Investment & Retirement Services Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.FR-2698221.1-0819-0921
**Representatives are not tax advisors or Social Security experts. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. To discuss your specific SSA benefits, please contact the SSA office in your area.