In recognition of Juneteenth, all Kohler Credit Union branches will be closed on Wednesday, June 19th. Account access is always available through digital banking.

  • New Slide
Home   >   Frequently Asked Questions   >  

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ

How do I send or receive domestic wire transfers?

To receive a wire transfer into your Kohler Credit Union account, please provide the following information to the sender:

Corporate Central Credit Union:
Muskego, WI 53150
ABA# 275082866

For credit to Kohler Credit Union:
ABA# 275978417
Your name and Kohler Credit Union account number

To send a wire transfer, you first need to contact the financial institution receiving the funds for wiring instructions.   Once you have that information, you can set up an appointment to initiate the wire transfer at any of our branch locations.

Contact us