ALERT: Some KCU members have reported receiving “spoofing” phone calls from a number that appears to be from Kohler Credit Union. Please be aware that this is a fraud attempt, they are not affiliated with Kohler Credit Union or any other financial institution.


As a reminder, if you ever are questioning whether something is a scam or legitimate, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

  • New Slide
Home   >   Frequently Asked Questions   >  

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ

What do I do if I lost my credit/debit card?

To report your Debit card lost or stolen during normal business hours call 888-528-2595. The KCU representative will mark the status of the card lost or stolen immediately. Additionally, you will want to request a new debit card. 

To report your debit card lost or stolen after hours call 866-820-0650 in the United States or  727-299-2449 for international calls.

To report your credit card lost or stolen after hours call Elan at 800-558-3424 for consumer cards and 866-552-8855 for business cards.

Generally it takes 7-10 business days for you to receive your new card. If you need it sooner, ask the member service representatives for alternative delivery options.

Contact us