Checking that suits you to a “T”.
Everyone’s financial needs are different. That’s why Kohler Credit Union has designed checking accounts that fit a variety of lifestyles. With little to no fees, our range of checking account options provides ideal account solutions for all our members.
All Kohler Credit Union checking accounts include these benefits:
- FREE online account access
- FREE online bill payment
- Automatic overdraft protection* – Money, if available, will be transferred from your primary share account.
- FREE Kohler Credit Union EMV Chip Debit Mastercard® – And you can earn rewards when you sign for transactions!
- Earn 1 point for every $3 spent (for signed purchases only; PIN transactions do not apply)
- View the status of your reward points online
- Redeem your points for merchandise or airline travel
- Earn points for everything you purchase!
- Access to Benefits Plus®
*Subject to Regulation D limitations. An NSF charge will be applied when the maximum six transfers under Regulation D occur. To review the current fee schedule, go to the Truth in Savings Share Certificate policy on the Policies page.
Notice to Debit Card Users
To avoid any debit card disruptions or declined transactions while traveling out of state, we recommend that you notify the credit union of your travel plans by simply calling 888.528.2595 (option 2) during normal business hours to speak with a member service representative.
If during normal business hours you encounter any debit card issues, such as a declined transaction, or a lost or stolen card, please call the same toll free number listed above.
If you need to report a card lost or stolen during non-business hours, please call 888.528.2595 (option 4). In the event that your debit card transaction was declined during non-business hours, and you used the card in a signature-based transaction, please try it as a PIN transaction.
Click on the checking account title below for more details about that specific account.