Access Your Accounts on the Apple Watch
Don’t miss a beat! Now you can check your account balances and transactions in a flash on your Apple Watch®!*
Digital banking should be available wherever—and whenever—you want. Now, accessing account information is even more convenient while you’re living your life on the go.
Follow these steps to access digital banking on your Apple Watch®:
Your Apple Watch® will need to be paired to the iPhone that you use to access digital banking using the Kohler Credit Union mobile banking app. Don’t have the app? Click here to download.
- Log into your Kohler Credit Union account using the digital banking mobile app.
- In the menu located at the top left, select “Settings” from the drop down.
- Then select “Apple Watch“ and enable the feature.
- Once enabled, you can open the app on your Apple Watch® to begin viewing balances and transactions.
Digital banking features compatible with Apple Watch®:
- View balance information for the first 10 accounts that display on the Account Summary
- Swipe left/right on the watch face to scroll through your account balances.
- Tap the watch face on a balance to view the 10 most recent transactions for that account.
- Swipe up/down on the watch face or use the side wheel to scroll through transactions.
- Refresh account balance information, by force touching the watch face and select the refresh option.
Not enrolled in digital banking yet? Click here to enroll today!
*Mobile banking services are not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Apple. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.